Sunday, November 28, 2010

sketch book dump


S.F.
So this Thanksgiving season, I had to work the day before and the day after the holiday, so instead of flying the thousands of miles (and paying hundreds of dollars) to my home state, I instead opted for having dinner with my lovely friend B.F.'s clan. It was a very fun and also a little surreal, considering that I had met his little brother (pictured here), little sister, and some cousins 6 years ago. It's crazy to see all of them all grown up.

The few days I was there were spent being silly and playing video games with B's cousins and interrupting S's sleep with Call of Duty. All in all, I missed my family a ton, but was happy to hang out with such a loving family.  One of B's little cousins even said that I had been adopted.

Papa

T.W.
My fantastic friend, T.W., with his viking beard of awesomeness. I am proud to say that one of my best friends is a kickass blacksmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment